Friday, November 24, 2006

There's a dog in the album!
And not just any dog, either. Maggie is very special to newlyweds Aleisa and Josh. I know this because I took a photo of Maggie with the two of them during their engagement session. When I photographed Aleisa and Josh on their wedding day, her mom made a comment that she wished Maggie could have been there to be in a picture. And that's when I decided I would find a way to include her when I designed the album.


I always love the 'getting ready' page~~~

Don't they look great?

I love the kiss-kiss-kiss of this page!

What a great entrance!

Here's what Aleisa had to say when she saw the design:


Hey Liz,
I LOVE the storybook album! You did such a great job putting it all together and capturing our day. I love that you even included Maggie in the end. Thank you so much for being a part of our day, Pinkie too! We enjoyed working with you so much. I'm glad to be married, but the planning was so fun. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I don't know how I will pick a favorite. Thanks again!
Aleisa

I'm very happy with how it came out. Check out the rest of their album design to see Maggie!

No comments: