Friday, November 17, 2006

A new Storybook Album!!!
Wow. There were SO many photos and I just loved them all! I made a very special album design for Jessica & Jason-- I added words to just about every page. I know they wanted the words on the last page, but I thought up all the rest. It's easy to add or change text to an album design and I love that everyone has the opportunity to personalize their own album. So Jessica and Jason can edit the design as they wish.

Here's a page I've never done before. These photos were taken just before the ceremony- which is what makes them so special. That's Jessica with her mom and sister sharing a loving moment right before she has to line up with her dad. And I also think the ones with both sets of parents (and the two moms hugging) are very sweet. And that's Jessica hugging her sister just moments before she walks down the aisle.




Here's what Jessica had to say about the design (yay! I'm so glad she likes it!)

Liz,

WOW! Those are absolutely phenomenal!! There are no words to describe the feelings we had looking at those pictures! It all fits together so perfectly!

Thank you so much!

Jessica

I am interested in what YOU think about it. I did put a lot of time in it and would really appr
eciate any feedback. Email me with your thoughts, thanks!

See the rest of the new album design here.

No comments: