Sunday, November 26, 2006

Jessica and Eric are married!!!
What a FANTASTIC day! I felt like I was a fashion photographer working for a bridal magazine when I photographed Eric and Jessica. They decided to see each other before the ceremony, so they met right at sunset. Every photo I took looked like it should go in a frame! I can't wait to show them all!!!

The wedding and reception were at the Frazier International History Museum downtown. Dani and I started the day by photographing Jessica getting ready. (We also photographed the guys behind the scenes- they were fun- I will have to show those later.)

Here is Jessica's dad with 'his girls'- that's mom, Patty, and sister Katie.

















Then Eric waited for Jessica to meet him on the roof- the first time they would see each other on their wedding day! No one else was up there but Dani and I. This was just moments after seeing each other....!





They had a blast up there and Dani and I were having fun, too -- it really set the tone for the day.










The ceremony was beautiful and as part of it, they exchanged roses as gifts to each other.

These attractive cookies were on every table- her aunt made them! I just had to taste one-- yum!

A tiered cupcake tower instead of a wedding cake- and so they cut a cupcake in half. It was so sweet!


Lots of dancing and even the congo line later. The dance floor was always busy!!! The newlyweds will have a few weeks to rest up before going to Belize on their honeymoon....

I will post more pics later.

1 comment:

Aunt Sue and Uncle Harold said...

The pictures are beautiful! I can hardly wait to see the remainder of them. The wedding was beautful. From the moment we saw Tom and Jessice walking tdown the aisle - it was like a faiy tale wedding. Jessica's dress was "pure" jessice. It just fit her. The attendants dresses were simple, yet eletant. The Mother of the Bride - Patty looked radiant and very happy for Jessica and Eric. The reception gave family and friends the time to visit with one another. And, I had never seen a cupcake wedding cake. Very unusual, yet it made a statement! Again, Jessica.

Thanks for sharing these phots. I eargerly await the rest of them.

Love, Aunt Sue and Uncle Harold