Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bridget & Mat's Storybook Wedding Album!!!
I'm so glad I was able to finish this in time for Bridget and Mat to look over and order in time for Christmas. I really like how the album captures the fun and energy from that HUGE wedding party- including the adorable little ones. The 'Getting Ready' page has one of the little flowergirls in the background showing off her dress- it's so cute!

Here's what Bridget had to say when she saw it:

Liz,
First of all, you are so fast!! I can't believe the work you've already done! It was so fun to look at the album! That day is so crazy that I don't even know how everything looked, so it is so nice to have these pics! I love it!!!!! Thanks again...I couldn't be more pleased!
Bridget





Be sure to check out the last page of their wedding album design-- it's a postcard!

No comments: