Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Jessica & Jason's final Storybook Album design!
As I do for all my newlyweds, I designed a very special custom-album just for Jessica and Jason. Of course, they absolutely can make any changes they wish. This time I tried something new: text on many of the pages. They LOVED it...! It seems I have a talent for album design and I'm so happy I've discovered it. (Every album I've designed is right here on the blog, by the way.)

The only changes were swapping out a few pictures, deleting a page and working on the text. The text now alternates with the wedding colors of white, sage and pink. When they came over last week I showed them an extra page I hadn't included, and they liked it so much we found a place for it in the album.

I know Jessica and Jason are very pleased with the design and I can't wait for the album to come in. They chose the sage green glove leather cover and this photo for the front. Here is their original album design and their final album design so you can compare.

No comments: