Thursday, November 09, 2006

Chris & Kari's wedding album design!
Here are a few page layouts from their Storybook Album design. I'm sure they are excited to get it so soon. When they booked me last year I didn't have the new album to show them so they made an extra visit in the Spring just so they could see it. As Kari said, "This is something a celebrity would have!"

When I designed their album I wanted to capture the red theme and I tried something new on one spread: color on the photo borders and selectively on the flower girl's dress. I also have the color border on a couple other spreads.... And they are a very romantic couple so I really wanted to get all their smooching!!!





Here's the complete design. (Just for fun, try counting how many photos show them kissing!!!)

No comments: