Friday, November 10, 2006

Amy & Jose's Wedding Album
Remember this great couple? They got married in August and it seemed every photo I took of them was portfolio material. It was just one postcard after another!!! I designed their album a couple months ago but life got in the way of them editing it. Among other things, they are in the middle of moving. (In fact, they are going to be just down the street from me- so we are going to be neighbors. I will probably run into them in Kroger someday!)

Anyway, Amy came over last week and we made revisions to the original design. There weren't too many changes. We swapped a few pictures and made some of her favorite ones bigger. You know, I design each and every album 'blind' in that I get no initial input from the bride and groom. I just take my vision and run with it. Every single album I've designed this year is on the blog and you can see how unique they are. They really are works of the heart and it's very rewarding when couple after couple tells me how much they love my design work.

So Amy & Jose will get their album by Christmas-yay! Here is another of my many favorite photos from their day. Click on their final album design that will be online permanently for them. (How cool is that? They can show anybody just about anywhere anytime!)

No comments: