Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Look what arrived yesterday!

As many of you know, I got married last year and I have set up my business the way I would want it if I was a bride. One thing I know for sure is that nobody wants to wait a long time for pictures. In fact, this time of year I work around the clock so I can show newlyweds their proofs as soon as possible. The same thing goes for getting the Storybook album to you. And I think I have set a new record on this one-- ! This is Kimberly and Brian's album that they will be picking up this week. And they just got married 7 weeks ago! They will get to show everybody at Thanksgiving- how great is that?

One of the cool things we did on their wedding day is a shot I call the 'door shot' because we usually do it on either side of an open door. Kimberly and Brian stood at the ends of a wall and held hands-- but did not see each other because it was before the ceremony. I love doing that shot, it is so romantic!

The panoramas get the most 'oohs' when my clients show off their albums. Kimberly and Brian will have fun recognizing all their guests in this photo.

The page layouts are unlimited. That's why I love designing these books so much-- each one is a unique as the day itself. See all of their album here.

No comments: