Sunday, October 29, 2006

Today's engagement session
What can I say? Everything was perfect! The Fall trees were colorful, the sky was blue and it was 68 degrees. But the best part was that Melissa and Josh made it so easy. They laughed, cuddled, and smooched while I took 'postcards' of them with all the gorgeous trees. We took some photos on a wooden bridge, on the swings and all around Cherokee Park. They have such great chemistry- can you tell?






They will use some of the pictures in their slideshow at their reception. They also get a custom-framed and matted 11x14 that people can sign around if they want.

















































I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds so I can do some more engagement sessions next weekend. I am available Saturday & Sunday next weekend. Book your engagement session now so you won't have to wait until next year!

No comments: