Monday, October 30, 2006

Another Storybook Album Design is in the works
I'm designing Mat & Bridget's wedding album right now. Shortly before the ceremony, Dani & I told Mat how beautiful Bridget looked. He asked if we took a photo he requested, one with her veil over her head. We said that we did and the light coming in from the stained glass made her look like an angel. He then said, "She's MY angel." Awwwww. They look so sweet together and I love the romantic photos of their first dance....

Here's the collage, click on it to enlarge. I will be posting their album design soon.

And here's an email Bridget wrote when they returned from their honeymoon:

Liz,

Mat and I would like to thank you for working so hard and making our wedding night carefree. Your personality and professionalism created a fun environment for us all. We already love the pics you have posted, especially the outside one! And cannot wait to see more!! So many people have commented on the fact they thought the photographer was wonderful! Thanks again...talk to you soon!

1 comment:

AlabamaBrands said...

Amazing, Amzing pictures!!!
You make me want to marry my husband all over again! (We never had a photographer.)