Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New Album Design!
Each album is a very special work of the heart as I create it to capture the look and emotion of the day. Pinkie & I were with Kimberly and Brian the full day and there were so many moments to capture. They were such a fun couple and I LOVE their romantic photos at the Seelbach. Towards the end of the album Brian and his friends are serenading the mother of one of their buddies who is in Iraq. What a sweet thing to do!

The wedding was at Our Lady of Lourdes and the reception was at The Olmsted.






Here's what Kimberly had to say:

Hi Liz,

I got your message earlier today and wanted to let you know I did get the email and the link to the wedding album...we checked it out and we LOVE it...we can't wait to see the rest of the proofs.

Thanks,

Kimberly

See the album here.

No comments: