Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My goal to wow everyone!
This is such a major word-of-mouth business that I'd rather wow my clients than have to pay for advertising. In fact, I don't even do bridal shows. I believe referrals are the best way to grow my business. So I want to thank everyone for helping get the word out. I've been getting a lot of nice emails lately- here's another. This is from the mom of the groom from the wedding last Saturday. Both moms were practically bursting with happiness-- it was so heartwarming.

dear liz,
i have such a hard time describing to people how i was feeling during jason's wedding. my emotions were so "over the top". it was such a happy blessed ceremony and when i saw the awesome picture you took of jason and jess in the garden - i thought, "that captured just what i was feeling about them". it's sort of hard to explain, but i'm sure you understand. you were such a blessing to our family and already the pictures we have seen on your blog are awesome. i love the personal notes you include with so many of them. we thank you so very much for all your hard work and look forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.
cindy


(Can you tell that I love my job?)

No comments: