Saturday, October 21, 2006

Get your Storybook Wedding Album fast!

I really like that my clients get their albums so quickly. I hear horror stories of couples waiting months just to see their proofs! Shannon & Gathan received their (full-size 4x6) proofs after being married a month- and their album was ready 3 months after the wedding! Here's a nice email I received from Shannon the other day:

We really do appreciate all of the things that you have done for us throughout this exciting time period of our lives. You truly captured our special moments perfectly. I have gotten so many rants and raves about my album I think that all of my family wishes that they could get married again so that they could use you as their photographer!!! We really couldn't have asked for a better photographer or person to help us look back on this time and the beauty of it. Thanks again! If there is anything thing that you need us for please let me know.

Shannon

Click here to see their whole wedding album.



No comments: