Thursday, October 26, 2006

Christina & Allen's over-the-top album
Here's my latest Storybook Album design! I went all-out and put extras in their book. I included photos from their engagement shoot- how cool! Also on the second spread I wrote sweet nothings. I designed this album as a surprise to them and they can make changes as they wish. So Christina and Allen can always customize it to put in their very own sweet nothings...! (I've had people include words from their vows, invitation or program as well as their own special phrases.)

Tea rose was THE color of the day. It was in Christina's dress and was the color of the bridesmaids dresses. I made chapters and used the exact color from one of the dresses to be sure it was right. I also used the tea rose on some of the photo borders.

Whew! I put a lot in it but there was a lot going on. Christina and Allen booked me well over a year ago and they have such great chemistry. The laugh all the time and just light up when the other is near. The beautiful wedding was at My Old Kentucky Home, and you can see how I was able to use a lot of the settings in the album. The flowers were by Nanz & Kraft.





See the new design here.

No comments: