Saturday, October 07, 2006

Another wedding- and another happy couple off to Maui!!!
I can't believe that this makes three weddings in a row where the couples are honeymooning in Maui!!! I have never been to Hawaii and can't wait for a couple to invite me along! Steve could be their bodyguard and also carry the luggage and I could take beautiful photos of the newlyweds in lush tropical settings....! I will keep my fingers crossed that someday a couple will want me to take fabulous and romantic photos of them on an exotic island!!!

So today was Chris & Kari's big day and what a beautiful day it was. The colors were red and white and there were lots of cute kids to photograph! These sweeties called this position 'the cupcake'.

Dani took this great shot of the bride admiring the butterflies before the ceremony.

Here's the butterfly release- directly after the wedding.



Don't they look happy together?















Check out these too-cool napkins!


Their dance was so romantic-- they sure like to kiss!!!

Well, I'm going to be busy-busy-busy with all these wedding photos. I can't wait to go through them all. Check back later as I will post more pics from Chris & Kari's big day!






No comments: