Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Storybook Album Update
I'm happy that my designs are such a hit. Everyone has pretty much kept their original designs save for swapping out a few images. I'm glad because I really put my heart into each design and try to make each one fit the couple and the day.

Jay & Tiffany made just a few minor tweaks. I included some very special words he said to her: "You are everything that I wanted, and you are everything that I needed. And you are everything that I didn't know that I wanted, and everything that I didn't know that I needed." This is on the panorama of the two of them kissing by the lake. (I love the words, by the way, very sweet!)


John & Kira swapped a few pictures around and made the photo of the guys playing football bigger and as the background panorama. I also touched up the Louisville Water Tower page (gave the old building some much needed paint!). This page also shows all the important reception goodies! (They had the guests sign a football or basketball- how cool!)

Andrew & Angela also swapped some pictures around and added a couple more pics. We changed the super soaker photo to color so you can really get the full effect of the guys' craziness!! And the last page says it all.


Click the links to see the updates on these three albums. I will also post photos when they come in!

Doug & Lori's album should be in next week- can't wait!

No comments: