Saturday, September 09, 2006

Alanna & Tim tied the knot today!
They booked my 'all day' package and what a fun day it was! Dani & I started at Alanna's house where all the girls were getting their hair and makeup done. (Check out the wedding theme of her PJs.)

And her dress!


















Right before Alanna walked down the aisle, Tim got a little misty-eyed. His mom went up and gave him a hug-- and I looked around and there was not a dry eye in the church! I will always remember that moment. Throughout the day I was thinking about how much I love my job- there's so much happiness. Both families were so nice and this was really a festive crowd!






































There was a major red & white theme going on! The reception was at The Grand-- the dance floor was THE place to be! As usual, Dani and I took hundreds of photos!!! I will be designing their Storybook album soon- check back to see it!

No comments: