Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Album Design!!!
Dani & I had a blast photographing Tim & Alanna's wedding. They are high school sweethearts and had such a fun group of people in their wedding party. It seemed like everybody was friends and had a good time. Also, both sets of parents were very nice- watch for how I was able to include the parent dance in the album- it was so sweet to see both sets of parents still together and so in love!

So when I designed the album I wanted to include all the fun-- as well as all the red & white that was the theme of the day. Here's what Alanna had to say about her album design:

Liz,
It is so beautiful! I was looking at it and just couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I am so excited to tell everyone that the pictures are about ready and can’t wait to show them off! I will let you know if there will be any changes but I think it is gorgeous as is. Thank
you for everything! You are awesome! :-)

Alanna




Click here to see the rest of the album.

No comments: