Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Engagement Photos
I do engagement sessions that are fun and relaxed, designed to get natural shots of the two of you. We go usually go to Cherokee Park to get photos on the swings, wooden bridge, rock wall, etc. The engagement session includes a custom framed and matted 11x14 (or upgrade to a 16x20). I can leave the glass off so that the wedding guests can sign around the photo. The session also includes about 40 4x6 proofs in a leather proof book, and 100 personalized wallets. Read more about engagement sessions here. It's that time of year, so book now!

I can also travel to the location of your choice. For Aleisa and Josh's photo session, we went to her family home in the country. They came over last week to pick out a frame and mats for this 11x14. I love the photo and am quite taken with their dog Maggie. My husband wants to meet her, too. So we may actually get a dog someday! I will keep you posted.

And Aleisa and Josh will be married next month and I'll be sure to show some photos from their Big Day!

No comments: