Saturday, September 16, 2006

A beautiful day for a wedding!
Today I photographed Jodie & Joey's wedding- I did her dad's wedding two years ago. It was so great to see everyone again- and how much the kids had grown! What a gorgeous day Jodie and Joey had!!! The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding. We got lots of great pictures and I can't wait to show them the rest.








































Here's a collage from (Jodie's Dad) Gary & Wendy's wedding back in '04. After their ceremony I photographed their hands to show their wedding rings-- and Gary reached into his pocket and presented Wendy with a second diamond wedding band!!! That was SO romantic and I was able to record the whole thing!

Both weddings were at Wildwood Country Club . I'll post more photos from Jodie & Joey's wedding soon....

No comments: