Monday, June 09, 2008

New Storybook Album!
Here is Katie & Todd's completely custom, totally unique Storybook Album. When it's all finished, it will have a leather cover with a photo and each page will be heirloom quality and nonbendable. I truly customize each design (making each without input from the couple-- I just follow my vision) and this one I paid special attention to how important family is to both of them. This first page shows Katie with her grandmother in the background. She's 100 years old and stayed all night!

I also wanted to show off the fabulous location of Hurstbourne Country Club!
Katie and Todd were thrilled with their design and made a couple tiny tweaks to it and that was it. That happens almost all the time and it just confirms to me that I am doing what I was meant to do! Be sure to check out their wedding album-- this is exactly how it will be printed for them.

No comments: