Thursday, June 12, 2008

Details matter!
I shoot a lot of detail stuff at each wedding, and I probably should put more of that on the blog. Each wedding I photograph the table decorations, programs, invitation, keepsakes, details of the dress, the shoes, etc.
So, before I show photos of Dana & Blake here are some details from their day:

Something borrowed (the ladybug) and something blue.
Detail of the dress.
The invitation with the envelope that had the custom stamp with their photo.
The lovely programs.
A guest signing the custom Guest Book I made for them. (I love storytelling moments such as these.)
Centerpiece (by LLoyds, of course!)
These cuties were on the tables and were filled with candies.
The keepsakes were a pair of glass coasters. Their names were stitched on the ribbon.

No comments: