Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More nice emails!
Kelly and Lonnie came over this afternoon to pick out a frame for a 16x20 they ordered from their engagement session, and to pick up their custom guest book and here's a nice email she wrote:

Lonnie and I wanted to tell you how much we LOVE our 16x20 & we can't wait to see it framed & hanging in our bedroom!!! And, I love our guest book too. When we first saw it online, I cried, Lonnie got a little choked up & my Mom bawled! I think it was mostly the music, but I just wanted to let you know that it is even greater in person! I am getting more anxious for our wedding to get here & even more anxious to see the wonderful photos you will take of our day!
Thanks So So Much!!!

Kelly & Lonnie


I will post a photo of their 16x20 once I get it framed-- it's going to look sharp!

No comments: