Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kelly and Lonnie's completed Guest Book
These are so much fun to make-- and what a great keepsake! I hear that couples are keeping them out after they are married because it has all their wedding guests' best wishes in it, and they love that their engagement pictures are preserved in a book.

This is the first one I've done with ivory pages, I actually sampled the color from a photo of an ivory wedding dress! It looks great with the chocolate brown cover. The other cover colors are Red, Navy, and Black. And the pages can be any color you want them to be since I design them in Photoshop!
It will be four months before Kelly and Lonnie get married, but I expect she will take it to her bridal showers so everyone can have a chance to sign it!

See what their custom guest book looks like!

No comments: