Monday, June 09, 2008

Doing what I was meant to do....
Every time I finish shooting a wedding I am always on such a high. It is so awesome to photograph joy and love and know that I am preserving all these happy memories for the bride and groom. It is such a rewarding job on every level and I feel good knowing that my work will be cherished for generations.
This email that Dana wrote yesterday-- the day after she got married!!!-- moved me and I want to share it with you:

Hey Liz!!!

Oh my God! Liz, you were so incredible yesterday I had to go ahead and thank you for everything that you did for us. You were so helpful and Pinkie was simply fabulous! I can't put into words how grateful I am that you were my photographer and how special you made me feel yesterday. I simply can't wait to see the pictures!!! I know they are going to be stunning and I feel so lucky that I found you. It just wouldn't have been the same without you there and I can't imagine why any bride in the Louisville area would consider another photographer for their wedding. I can't sing enough praises for you and your talent! You made everyone involved feel so comfortable and the flow of the evening couldn't have been any better. I had sooooooooooooo many people in the wedding party, parents and guests comment on how professional and talented you are and how they wish they would have had you as their photographer. Everyone said how lucky I was to have such a wonderful photographer. My mother also commented on how great of a job Pinkie did and what a sweetheart she was. Can't wait to see the pictures! I send all my love to you and Pinkie for a spectacular night of fun and candid moments. You're the best Liz! Take care and God bless!

With love,
Dana

And yes, that is Dana with her brand-new husband Blake at the top of this post!!! Stay tuned for more photos from their day.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Yes, I to have to agree with Dana! You simply rock with your talent and truly can't wait for the results. If they are anything like the engagement photos, I know Dana and Blake will be very, very pleased with the wedding photos. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with Dana and capturing the beauty and love she and Blake have for each other.

:) Renee

Liz said...

Awesome, Renee! If you and your husband want to do romantic couple shots (like an engagement shoot) sometime- or renew your vows and have a big wedding again!- just let me know!!!