Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Storybook Album arrived!
Michelle & Randy have been married for less than 3 months and their album is here! How awesome is that? I spend extra time working on each couple's pics and album design while they are on their honeymoon and do everything I can to get their album to them as soon as possible. I hear stories all the time of brides waiting 8 months or even a year for their album.... I just think that is unacceptable.

When I started my business, I chose to set it up the way I would want it if I were a bride. Of course, my brides don't have to order their album right away and some don't. But everyone sure appreciates the option of getting things fast!
Anyway, this album is so pretty--- be sure to check out their romantic photos on the river when viewing the rest of their album. More about Michelle & Randy's day here and here.

No comments: