Friday, February 01, 2008

Fun with the Guest Book!
These are so much fun to design and can be completely custom. Here is a 2-page spread from Brooke & Brian's- my first pink one, and it has green borders!
The first page has the wedding date and location, but I blurred it to keep out the wedding crashers! See it all here.

It will be finished into a hard bound book with the couple's names or date on the front. The guests can use a colored Sharpie marker to sign around the photos. Here are Brooke's comments:

Hey Liz! I love the bigger pictures and border!!!!! I love the whole thing! I do want a black cover with the silver writing. I love that my guest book will be different from everyone else's so far! ....(My mom) keeps trying to hang my big picture on her wall because it is sitting over here until I can hang it on my wall. She definitely needs her own! Thanks Liz!

Brooke

No comments: