Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nice email from a 2006 client!

Hi there, Liz!
This is Lindsay W. You may not remember me, but you did my wedding at Copper Memorial Methodist in June 2006. You of course did an awesome job so I definitely recommended you to my sister, Courtney who is getting married in August. I believe she already emailed you to inquire about your service, but I just wanted to tell you that I have been helping her to plan the wedding and we met with a photographer last weekend that a family friend works for who had great photos, but the personable service was not even comparable. I told her immediately to check your website. It is not worth the money to spend when you don't know what kind of organization you will be getting. I just wanted to write and let you know how much your service was appreciated, and hopefully we will get to experience another wedding together this summer!!
Thanks again, Lindsay

No comments: