Monday, February 04, 2008

My clients got me where I am today.

Hey Liz, I was just looking at your website to see if you had put up anything new and I read the comment from Brooke I think it was that said she was looking at a friend's album and it does not compare to your work. She is absolutely right, I was looking at a friend's album and she was married 4 months before Jeremy and I and she got her album around the same time that we did. Although her book was very pretty and she looked beautiful in her pictures it just did not compare to the work you did on our album. Their photographer used several of the same pictures throughout their book and maybe that was their choice I don't know but I just love the way we were able to incorporate so many of our wedding pictures into our book. You did a fabulous job! Can I come work for you. I would love to be your assistant.

P.S. Is tomorrow okay to pick up those pictures.

Rebecca

(Ok, I may be a little biased, but I think I have the nicest clients!!!)

I do my best to treat my clients like gold. I don't do mailouts or much advertising or even the big bridal shows. I believe if I treat my clients well, then they will tell their friends. That's it. So now 80% of my new clients come from referrals. Awesome! Thank you to all my now-married clients. If there's every anything I can do for you, please let me know.

See Rebecca & Jeremy's album here.

No comments: