Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Clients!
These three emails came in yesterday-- I have the BEST clients!!!

From Jeff, who married Jennifer in August:

Liz,

I have been meaning to write you back..........I think you did an outstanding job on our wedding album. We have gotten so many compliments on the album. I think you did a terrific job and I would recommend you to anyone..............Great Job!

Jeff

Yes, they've had their album for a couple weeks already! See it here.

From Laura, who married Alan on November 3rd:

Dear Liz,

We're back! I was so happy to receive your email (I did sneak a peak while we were in Ireland) and I shared the link to your blog with a lot of people and many have commented back how much they love your work.

I cannot wait to see more of the photos.

Thank you again for all of your work and patience. It means a lot to us to have the day captured so beautifully.

Laura

See the photos I posted here and here.

From Michelle, who married Randy on November 10th:

Hi Liz,

We absolutely LOVE the pictures you posted on your blog! They are gorgeous! My fami
ly and friends are all raving about them! It is especially nice to see the things you wrote about us on the blog. I feel like you really got to know us and understood all of the meaning we incorporated into the day. I don't think I got a chance to tell you, but the pearls in the picture are very special. My father (who passed away in 1986) bought those pearls for my mother over thirty five years ago and she gave them to me to wear for my wedding!

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Michelle

See the rest of their pics I posted here.

No comments: