Monday, November 19, 2007

New Album Design!
Rebecca & Jeremy had a big wedding day planned and so they ordered a big (54 page!) wedding album to capture it all. I actually put an extra two-page spread into the design in case they didn't want one that I created. Well, they loved everything- including the extra pages. As you know, I design these without any initial input from the bride and groom, so it's always so nice to get this great feedback time after time.

So much to show you. Be sure to see it all here. And the words on page 13 are from the inscriptions inside their rings!

Here is their reaction to seeing their album for the first time:

Dear Liz,

I just wanted to tell you that our Storeybook Album is FABULOUS! I am speechless because it is so amazing. I think you did an absolutely wonderful job and I just want to thank you.

Rebeccca & Jeremy

No comments: