Monday, November 05, 2007

Radio pays off!
So I went live on the air today and it was such a rush! I loved every minute of it and want to thank 300 Spring for the opportunity. And here's an email I received shortly after I came home:

Hello, Liz--

I heard you talking about your photography services on 1080 AM this morning and am interested in finding out more when it comes to your packages and prices. I checked your web site and you are not booked for my wedding date. We are planning to get married in the Louisville area and are in the process of getting the venue booked.

I really love your work and would like to know more--Could you please send me your package information and price list? I would like to have some additional info about your services before I schedule a consultation.

Thank you--I look forward to hearing from you!

Dana S.

No comments: