Friday, May 18, 2007

Sonya & Brian's wedding album!
Sonya came over today to finalize her album design. We moved the image on the last page to the front cover and then put her favorite pic on the last page. We also added some lyrics from the song they danced to. I matched the text color to the bridesmaids dresses and put it across several pages. I must say, I am SO amazed and flattered with how well album designing is going. I've been doing this for over a year where I design each album from scratch and without the couple knowing what I will do.... And yet, there are so rarely any big changes. What an honor that my design work will live on for generations as the album gets passed down the family! So check out their Storybook Album design here (and Sonya's favorite last page pic). Can't wait to see the album when it arrives!!!

No comments: