Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The latest Storybook Album!

Jen & her mom came over the other day to pick out a photo and leather color for Jen & Eddie's album.
The cover will be glove brown and this is the pic that will be on the front.

Each album is made from scratch and is as unique as the day itself. When I design an album I aim to capture the bride and groom's style. For example, I had a formal photo of Jen & Eddie with their toasting glasses, but I designed the album using the other, more carefree image of them. Of course, I can and do make any changes to the album that my clients want so that they are absolutely thrilled with it.... But I always try to nail it the first go 'round. And I did-- Jen loves the design and didn't make a single change to it! How awesome is that?

My theme for this album is 'carefree' and 'fun'. See for yourself here.

No comments: