Saturday, May 05, 2007

Another new Storybook Album Design!
Like always, I really put my heart into this design and I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Jen & Eddie share a special bond and I wanted to capture that-- and there were such good vibes all day long from everyone- the family, the wedding party, and guests! When you look at the album, I think you can see it truly was a day filled with joy!

The 'getting ready' time was so sweet, emotional-- and fun!

I surprised the couple by adding words from their program to this 'ooh & ahh' page.

Love this page-- look how cute they are together.

One of my favorite pages.

Here's what Jennifer had to say when she saw it. (Just reading it brought tears to my eyes.... I LOVE my job!)

Liz, Alright I think I'm done crying now!! Just got done checking the storybook design out and just wanted to tell you that you are absolutely amazing. You are such a professional and we couldn't be more pleased-really! I think you are a wonderful person, you were so sweet to us from day one and I want you to know that anytime the word wedding comes up from now on, your name will be brought up. I will undoubtedly be recommending you to all my single friends when their big day arrives. Thank you again Liz from the bottom of my heart. ----Jen

See the rest of the album here.

No comments: