Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New Storybook Album Design!
As you may know, I custom-design each album so that they are as unique as the day itself.I don't use templates or anything like that. I really want each wedding day to tell its own special story.

I just finished Sonya & Brian's design-- and they've been married less than a month. The final album is top quality hand-crafted leather with heavy, non bendable pages. These Storybook Albums are nothing less than gorgeous!

So here are some favorite two-page spreads:

I'm pleased that I was able to work in the invitation here. It's lovely to preserve it this way.

The famous 'ooh & aah' page where the photo fills up the two-page spread, even more dramatic as the wedding was at the fabulous Olmsted.

A great first dance-- I love that Brian picked her up for the kiss at the end.

And a VERY festive reception. Everyone sure seemed like they were having a good time!

If you click here, you can see the whole design. Be sure to check out how I have Sonya's dress detail in the background of her bridal portrait page!

No comments: