Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A rave from a recent bride!
This is from Dana, who got married last month:

And I have to tell you, I attended a wedding over the weekend and seeing their photographer made me really appreciate you even more. The photographer was in the way then ENTIRE wedding ceremony and reception. I couldn't believe it. You were so behind the scenes the entire time we nearly forgot you were even there. This photographer was telling them how to cut the cake, stand a certain way, etc. It was awful! I felt so bad for the bride and groom. The wedding party and the bride and groom kept saying "are we done with pictures yet?" Not to mention she went crazy with all the family pics after the wedding. It was absolutely ridiculous! It took them an hour for after wedding pics. I'm just so happy and fortunate that I found you Liz. You made my day so special and it has been captured in such a way that no one else could have done. You're AMAZING!

Here is Dana's current album-- stay tuned for the updated one!

No comments: