Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Storybook Album!
As you know, I make these from scratch and I tailor each one just for the couple. Allison chose this really cool color for her wedding called 'pool' and I noticed she used it all throughout her day, such as in the flowers and on the cake. Well I really liked it too so I decided to surprise the couple with pool borders on all their photos!!! (I figured if they didn't like it we could always change it...)

Here's their reaction:

It's Alli and Matt. Well, we really loved our album, especially how you created the border of pool around each picture, that really makes them stand out!

They made about two photo swaps and that was it. So they've been married just over a month and their wedding album is completely designed and ready to be ordered. Be sure to check out their pool-licious album!!!

No comments: