Friday, July 18, 2008

More pictures from Heather & Luke's wedding!
I had so much fun just now re-living their day as I picked out photos for their collage. I can't wait to get started on their Storybook Album. Here's what Heather had to say about her pictures:

We are enjoying all of the wedding pictures! I wanted to let you know that I had such an amazing time that day, and a great deal of it was because of you. I was so impressed-I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything because you were so organized! And we enjoyed having you and Pinkie around-it didn't feel like we had photographers hanging around, it felt like we had another couple friends in our group :) And everyone loves the pictures. I find myself looking at them just about every other day. Thanks for everything, and we can't wait to see the album when it is ready!

Heather

No comments: