Tuesday, July 08, 2008

More pics from Dana & Blake's day
Click on the collage to see the pictures bigger. And here's Dana's response when she saw all of her pictures online--

Hey Liz! I got your e-mail early this morning and I've been staring at the pics for about an hour now! LOL! I've gotta get to work but I can't quit looking at them. They are gorgeous and I LOVE every single one of them. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy with how all of them have turned out and I simply can't wait to see the storybook album. I'm so excited to have received this email this Monday morning. What a great way to start the week! I can't wait to get back home this afternoon and look at them again. You captured all the great moments and I just love all the candid moments that you were able to capture. And the reception pics are fabulous! I love the way the lighting looks and all the happy faces. :) And, OMG...the pics outside are stunning. I'm so glad we ventured out there when we did. Those are some of my favorites. Again, thank you so much for everything you did for us that special day. You are truly one of a kind. Take care and I'll see ya soon!

No comments: