Monday, June 11, 2007

Mindy & Rob's Storybook Album
Yay- their Storybook Album design is ready! They've had a few challenges in their first month- but the unstoppable Mindy has the best attitude ever. You know, she would be a great person to have at a party- she just has that bubbly personality and is so festive. I was thinking of that when I created their design-- and I think it shows through. And they make such a nice couple. It's clear that they just adore each other. Mindy emailed me the other day saying despite the little snafus- she has Rob and that's all that's matters-- isn't that sweet?

Here's a few page layouts from their album design:





And here's what Mindy had to say:

AMAZING!!!

I have been a blog addict for over a year anticipating our wedding day. I have been looking forward to seeing our album design, and it is beautiful. It really took me back to that day, and brought tears to my eyes. I love how every page tells our story, the last page is my fav so far!! I love all the romantic shots, you really captured the love that we share. I have been spreading your name around like wild flowers, everyone has been impressed.

Thanks a million
Mindy

Click here to see the rest of their custom-designed album. I think you will agree it truly captures the love, joy and celebration of their special day.

No comments: