Thursday, June 21, 2007

Booked two weddings yesterday!
Holly was the Maid of Honor at Karen & Greg's wedding on the 9th. Karen knew that Dustin was going to propose the next day, but she didn't let on. Holly & Dustin are planning an outdoor wedding in the Fall that includes a horse & carriage. When I took candids of the two of them at the wedding, they had such a warm glow about them. After hearing their story, I truly think they are meant to be.

Brooke and Brian were guests at Melissa & Josh's wedding last Friday, in fact Brian was one of the groomsmen. I saw them on the dance floor- they look so happy together. I enjoyed meeting Brooke and her mom and it sounds like the wedding day will be fabulous! Another outdoor wedding--- yay!!!

So, everyone, welcome to the blog! You just may become blog addicts like so many of my clients!!!

Click here to see if your date is still available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is going great for you Liz, Congratulations! :)