Monday, June 11, 2007

Debbie & Bjorn's Storybook Album is here already!
Ok, I'm really not a workaholic-- I just think like a bride and so I want to get her that album as soon as possible! Debbie and Bjorn were married on March 24, so this is pretty quick, don't you think? Their album is all about the joy-- and the glamorous details of the day! (I told Debbie I want to keep it for myself, but she's not going for it. She will pick it up tomorrow so she can take it around and show everyone- yay!)

There are many leather colors to choose from. I like this chocolate brown with sepia photo combo for the front.

The getting-ready stuff is very special, love seeing it in an album.

A fun page of the guys.

The whole album is custom-designed, of course, and I especially like the looks of the coming-down-the-aisle page.

Fun romantic photos!

See their whole album here.

No comments: