Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Katie & Mike tied the knot on Saturday!
I have the best job in the world-- I get to be around happy people all day!!! Not only were the bride and groom all smiles, but so were the very fun and fabulous wedding party.

Lot's of laughter from the girls. I meant to say hi to another Katie, the third bridesmaid from the left. She was in Carrie & Craig's wedding in December. Hi Katie!

Madeline, the flower girl was just too cute!

Check out the guys. I'm just loving that khaki for a summer wedding.... All flowers by Country Squire.

Father Joe presided at St. Brigid-- I last saw him at Jessica & Jason's wedding.

Love this shot-- going to put it on my homepage this week.

A pinkie promise-- I don't know what it was about, but I would guess Katie was worried Mike might smash the cake.

Lots of laughter during the toasts!








Romance!


























And more romance.... Hurstbourne Country Club is like a postcard!

This is June so there will be lots of new Storybook Album designs. Check back soon. And congratulations, Mike & Katie, have fun in California!!!


No comments: