Friday, March 02, 2007

First Storybook Album for 2007!
Yes, I know they've only been married a few weeks-- but I really pride myself in providing quick turnaround. And I love designing the albums- I really put my heart into it and make each one special. These are not templates-- I design each album from scratch. Here's a look at some two-page spreads:

I love the getting-ready stuff. I began offering that last year and these are often among my clients favorite pictures. That's Melissa helping her son Alec get ready.

I felt it was fitting to include a guys page, something I don't always do. I also wanted to show the special bond Alec has with John.

I love how the background fits so well with the other images. John and Melissa included Alec in the ceremony and he had his own candle.

Ahhh. Romantic shots. In February! It was so great we got to do this. Thanks again to Melissa for braving the cold!!!

When I design each album I often have a theme in mind and this album's theme is family. Check out the rest of the design here and let me know what you think.

No comments: