Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A happy business!
That's what I tell people. That this is such a happy business and it is such a joy to talk to people and hear about their wedding plans. I met with a bride yesterday and after she showed me a picture of her fabulous wedding gown, we then looked at my own wedding album for ideas on cake and room design. What fun! It seems I always talk to the nicest people. Even my potential clients seem so nice. Here's an email I received the other day:

Liz,
My fiancĂ© and I have been researching photographers for our wedding and we just love your work! My fiancĂ© was in a wedding this past July and you were the photographer for their wedding (Jay & Tiffany). I have seen their photos and their Storybook album and I don’t know if I can live my life without an album like that capturing our day!! Your photography is like very beautiful art, something I would be proud to display!

We have set a date of October 2008, and although it is over a year and a half away, we would like to reserve some of our most precious services before our opportunity is lost. We were wondering if we could meet with you and discuss some options and ideas. Below is our contact information, we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Isn't that the best? Maybe they will be my first (of many) 2008 clients! And click here to see the album they saw, Jay & Tiffany's.

No comments: