Friday, February 16, 2007

Computer Stress--- arghhhh!
I believe in using the right tools for the job, so I have one of the best computers Apple makes. I have a dual-everything Mac G5 with a 23" and 20" screen. This is an awesome computer and is a huge help when designing the Storybook Albums. Anyway, it died the other day and I then spent half a lifetime on tech support. Today they finally said they will send a repair person out. Sometime.... hopefully soon.

Meanwhile I went out and bought another computer. I hated to spend the money, but I can use the second one as a backup in case it happens again. After all, I have backup cameras, might as well have a backup computer. And, I can't be without a computer-- too many people are emailing me about their upcoming weddings!

So here is the new iMac I bought.
And the best news is that although they may end up replacing the hard drive on the main computer, I haven't lost a thing. I keep everything on four 300Gig external drives. I strongly advise everyone to do this!!! So in addition to off-site storage and on DVDs, here's where everyone's wedding photos and Storybook album designs are...safe and sound!

No comments: