Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Keeping clients happy....
As you know, I went to a seminar for wedding photographers about six weeks ago. The focus was on making sure that everything is set up to be client-oriented. Right away I made changes including extending the online viewing to 90 days. So now I want to update you on other changes:

I re-did my packages to include bigger Storybook Albums. Last year I offered 30 and 40 page albums. This year it is 38, 44 and 54 because everyone loves these albums so much that I want to be sure they get everything they want in the book. And I now offer a small Storybook for parents. Another new thing is A La Carte pricing for those people who want to build their own packages. And finally, all my packages now include the negatives. People will still want to order their large wall prints and family photos through me, but now have the choice of making their own prints of the fun candids or whatever they wish.

I shared the old and new rates with a few of my recent bookings and the reaction was wonderful. Each person picked the new packages over the old. So now I offer so much more! Email me with your wedding info and I will be happy to send you the new rates.

No comments: