Monday, March 12, 2007

It sure is nice to be appreciated!
I talked to Debbie, Carrie's mom, on the phone today. Carrie is the latest bride to receive her Storybook Album and Debbie was telling me how everyone loved the photos. Several engaged and pre-engaged couples saw them she said my phone is sure to ring! Also, Debbie told me not to quit or retire until after after Carrie's sister gets married, which will be 4 or 5 years or so. I've had quite a few weddings like that where I have done someone in the family earlier, and that is one of the best compliments!

Also, Melissa has the newest Storybook Album design and she just ordered it this week. So she'll get it next month, yay. This is the photo of she and John that is currently on my homepage. And here's a nice email I received from her today:

Liz,
John and I are so happy and excited about our album. We can’t wait to get the book to share with our family and friends. You all did such a wonderful job and everyone has said how pleasant and wonderful you all were to everyone at the wedding. Every picture was beautiful and breath-taking.

Melissa and John


I swear, I have the sweetest clients!!! Click here to see Melissa's album and here to see Carrie's album. And check back soon for the next album design.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do beautiful work! What sky line is this city in, in the photo? And what river is this?

Liz said...

Thank you! That is the Louisville, Kentucky skyline as seen across the Ohio River in Indiana.