Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lisa & Mark got married yesterday!
I've known Mark for about 10 years through his dad. So it was nice that I'd already met his parents, sister, and some of the guests! They had a relaxed, low-stress day and it was fun for me to see everybody again (all of the kids are SO grown up!!!) Baby Kyle is absolutely adorable and Colin is so handsome-- Dani & I kept peeking at our shots whenever we had some down time. The happy couple are leaving tomorrow for Mexico, so I'm glad I'm able to post some here before they leave town.



I love mirror shots-- and that feeling of FINALLY getting to wear the wedding gown!!!


















There was some fabulous light coming in at the balcony of Caldwell Chapel!!! (Great flowers, as always, by Country Squire.)
















Baby Kyle had his own tux- it even had tails!








What a beautiful chapel!

They came back down the aisle with Baby Kyle-- I could hear everyone saying 'awwww...!'

Those first few seconds as husband and wife. I love photographing these moments-- and believe me-- no one ever notices me there! Later I always hear from the brides and grooms how much they treasure photographs such as these- and don't even remember me taking the shots ;-)

The best man's toast was straight from the heart.(Cake by Piece of Cake)

Keep watching this space for more wedding photos!!!


No comments: